cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't be depressed; take a look at this thread!

Hello Sellers,

You can use this thread as a place to ask for help, and if anybody doesn't display positivism we will bombard them with it.  If nobody pushes like or responds to your comment it's just because we feel the exact same way and don't want you to know it.  It's okay to be shy, but shy people aren't usually "hustlers."  Not unless they have their business mastered.  Anybody need help mastering their business?  Ask away and best luck to all!!!

PS

If you aren't a master of physics you probably don't know you CAN handle everything tough you ever go through.  Not only that, but you WILL end up going through things that will make you better.  Unless of course you don't DESIRE to be better.  Being "better" will give you the power to do all the things you want to do.  You might do them all in one day, or you might do them over the course of one year.  But, you won't start doing these things until you're ready to.   Be patient and get yourself ready for everything you CAN handle.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

@tkinnebrew wrote:

You can use this thread as a place to ask for help, and if anybody doesn't display positivism we will bombard them with it.

"THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES" Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 30
latest reply

I've given up on positivity on the board. It's a neg fest here. That's why I don't post much anymore. 

It doesn't do much for one's morale to be branded a shill, a loser and an Ebay employee, because that's what happens if anything positive is posted.

I for one would LOVE a place to discuss positive aspects, but it's not gonna happen, at least not publicly. Since negative attracts negative, I just mainly read now - sit on my hands and keep my "mouth" shut, as it were.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 3 of 30
latest reply

Sounds like sommmmmmebody had to use agave nectar to sweeten their tea...

I actually got a little off track.  I meant it to be more for personal help and less for ebay business.  Personal business is more important.  A lot of people are having trouble with focus (well, okay, I CANT CONCENTRATE).  A lot of times we get upset and the spiral continues.  We can't concentrate anymore and then more bad things happen.  It's like the world is against us.  I think it's more like it's US AGAINST US.  Kind of like with people that hate the police or hate the government.  They do realize that they could have a child become one of those two things, right?  There's nothing you can do about it if someone wants to make the world a better place and has success 🙂 Nobody is evil for no reason.  You have to have a reason to be negative.  Maybe you hate ball cards.  I sure do.  Can't sell 'em fast enough 🙂 

So what's up with these positive aspects you want to discuss?  This is hardly public.

Message 4 of 30
latest reply

Heck, yeah! I'm down for upbeat!

Message 5 of 30
latest reply

@tkinnebrew wrote:

Sounds like sommmmmmebody had to use agave nectar to sweeten their tea...

I actually got a little off track.  I meant it to be more for personal help and less for ebay business.  Personal business is more important.  A lot of people are having trouble with focus (well, okay, I CANT CONCENTRATE).  

Positively not trying to be negative, but unless this was moved.............  it is posted on the wrong board:)  This one is "selling". Selling equates to business.

Message 6 of 30
latest reply

As long as I'm allowed to type I will argue 🙂

Sure business is selling, but for example, without proper dieting you won't have energy to reach your mental potential.  I had a joke, but lost it.

Message 7 of 30
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

I've given up on positivity on the board. It's a neg fest here. That's why I don't post much anymore. 

It doesn't do much for one's morale to be branded a shill, a loser and an Ebay employee, because that's what happens if anything positive is posted.

I for one would LOVE a place to discuss positive aspects, but it's not gonna happen, at least not publicly. Since negative attracts negative, I just mainly read now - sit on my hands and keep my "mouth" shut, as it were.

I’m a new seller. Before starting to sell, I read these postings for quite awhile. Posting the truth that just maybe ebay is right once in awhile might get an insulting response, but don’t underestimate the usefulness of such a post to everyone else. 

Message 8 of 30
latest reply

I’m positively cynical!
Dear God, please help me to be
the person my dog thinks I am.
Message 9 of 30
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea 

Well stated - nothing  good  ever resulted from less than  positive discussion.

And  yes for  every  sob story posted this is always another side of the story you didn't  & won't hear.

Read my second  tag line

Finally a  phrase echoed by Bill Gates but  was around way before  we heard the  name Microsoft.

Life Is Not Fair.jpeg

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 10 of 30
latest reply

Good morning.  Had 2 sales last night.  Both paid. Mail carrier picking them up so don’t have to go out in the rain.  Grandson’s babysitter is sick so I get to spend the day with 10 month old.  Life is good

Message 11 of 30
latest reply

There is a very fine line between delusion and Rose Colored Glasses. For Better or For Worse eBay is what it is. Many sellers are struggling and though it's a non-positive experience, it is an experience, none the less. The cold reality is paralleling Nero fiddling, while Rome Burns just does not not a whole lot of * tangible* positive.  I agree that a Richard Simmons 'tude, is better than a Debbie Downer 'tude.... but when push comes to shove... Well, you know--

Message 12 of 30
latest reply

@johnrj1226 wrote:

@southern*sweet*tea 

Finally a  phrase echoed by Bill Gates but  was around way before  we heard the  name Microsoft.

Life Is Not Fair.jpeg

You DO know Gates never said this, right? (Uh, oh, I just introduced some negativity here.)

Message 13 of 30
latest reply

I am trying to think of the last time something positive sold a newspaper or made headlines on the internet.  People don't seem to be thrilled or entertained by positive events or news.  (sorry, got off topic - need more coffee with LOTS more sugar)

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 14 of 30
latest reply

My contribution will be my favorite Steven Wright joke.

When I was a little boy, I was standing in the kitchen with my grandmother.  She said  "Stevie come here".

I said "What for".   She was at the other end of the room.

"Just come here, Stevie".  So I said "OK".

She game me $10 and said  "Here, but don't tell your mother".

I told her "It's gonna cost you alot more that that".

Message 15 of 30
latest reply