cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communist Ebay sellers from China)Hk scams

Hello everyone.

Long story short, I bought some 3D printer filament at a price too good to be true, it said it was usa stock so i trusted it. Come to find out i sent my money to theives in Hong Kong! They send me a message 3 days after my payment clears through PayPal, then tell me that due to unexpected occurrences they don't have any of the item i ordered in stock, and they won't be getting any more from their supplier (mainland China). **bleep**??!! Their sell page for the item IS STILL UP AND ACTIVE, AND STILL SAYS IN STOCK. If you don't have the product why keep your ad up scamming Americans money away knowing you won't ship them anything?? Then to top the Cherry, they change the pricing on the ad to a higher price. So I'm thinking they set a low price to fish you out of your money, then change the item and description and pricing, so that you have to pay more after the whole fandango! My money is in limbo for two weeks or more, if they even refund at all. I'm so sick of communist china and their **bleep** tricks on eBay!! 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Communist Ebay sellers from China)Hk scams

Their ad is still active after the 3 days they've been recieved my full payment. 6.99$ now they are silent after i tell them i want my items. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply