eBay Cafe
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Whats going on with ebay sales?

Hello Everyone, what's going on with ebay these last few months? My sales are down last month 70-80% and so far this month it's just about 90%. I'm getting no views and nothing is selling even at discounted prices. i've done a little research and I'm...

Resolved! New here

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Communist Ebay sellers from China)Hk scams

Hello everyone.Long story short, I bought some 3D printer filament at a price too good to be true, it said it was usa stock so i trusted it. Come to find out i sent my money to theives in Hong Kong! They send me a message 3 days after my payment clea...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do sellers get away with it?

How do sellers get away with it? Not as advertised. My cracker rant. Sorry if this is a little off topic i'm sure a moderator will move it. I used to complain about how Subway or Burger King can advertise/depict their sandwiches on television ... but...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

wall st secrets & how you can achieve your ebay seller goals using the rule of 72

many ways exist, to save........earn moneymore ways to spend....it....use up all the money just what is he talking about..? I`m a PBR kind of guygot my steel tips onmy....oh.....my running out of moneydon`t know what to dosmoking costs ya money and i...

The River Delivering Stuff In Style

FYI Was working in our front yard this morning and our neighbor received a package via the "River" Prime. It was in a new great looking Mercedes van. Heck I thought USPS was doing the their delivering including on Sundays. Ask the driver what was up ...

the dot com bust......the rise of ebay ....how it shaped world policy .....did you make it thru ?

the rise and fall of big tech had a profound effect on meI had started my new job as a welder in the summer of 99we were making frames the size of a card table for for wire ball bonders/wafer chips or whateverthese were in turn shipped to Kulicke and...

Let’s have some fun- complete this sentence- eBay is________

Mine- a necessary evil for my business that I curse multiple times a day while hesitating to open any message from them fearing its a return, scammer or some other demerit that will befall me all while I’m merely trying to pay my staff, overhead and ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 16 replies
  • 4 helpful

This may sound like foolishness, but...

I've been having this reoccurring thought in regard to all of the seller discontent on ebay: We should be praying for the management of ebay to be filled with wisdom and make appropriate decisions. I believe in the power of prayer. I am suggesting th...

buyer has no options when a warranty is not honored

My issue is that I bought an item -- an iPod with a two-year warranty. It went bad in less than a year. I tried to inform the seller but the seller was not to be found and my message somehow got rerouted to another seller who informed me that he or s...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I threw in the towel this weekend!

Yep, I threw in the towel this weekend ... followed by the rest of the laundry and some soap ... WHAT? Oh, YOU thought I meant I threw in the towel Selling on eBay!?! Now who would want to stop Selling on eBay?!? I am beginning to perform surgery on ...

Amazon drivers stealing

Anyone catch the whole story? Heard it on the radio and wasn't paying close attention at first until I heard something about amazon drivers busted in a $10 million theft ring.

Its only going to get worse it seems - Ebay Sales Decreasing

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2019/4/1556080580.html From Ina Steiner Article "Incredibly, eBay's top executives admitted they had expected the sales drop that the eBay Marketplace experienced in the first three months of 2019, sa...

Labels