cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyers not leaving feedback

camille46
Enthusiast

I have about nine buyers who did not leave a feedback.  I even emailed them and politely reminded them to do so.  I take pride in how I wrap the items I ship and I am very descriptive about what I am selling.  So I do not understand if this is a regular problem.  I leave my feedback immediately for them upon receipt of their funds and my shipping.  I even tried delaying my feedback for a few to see if they responded first.  I have had not complaints from any of these buyers.  What's up??????

Message 1 of 333
latest reply
332 REPLIES 332

Re: Buyers not leaving feedback

ebay has made giving feedback even more difficult.

Now when you buy something they've removed the little icons to show you if you're received or given feedback. And it's not obvious where the feedback is. ☹️

Message 331 of 333
latest reply

1. Original message is over 10 years old.  Let's hope that OP has figured this out by now.

2. When I want to look at my FB left and/or received, I just click on that # in parentheses after my ID.  What happens when you click on (909)?

Message 332 of 333
latest reply

I think everyone who has contributed to the thread knows how to give feedback.

The thread is about encouraging others to give feedback. 

Some sellers are great sellers and work hard to please their buyers, but how will other buyers know they are dealing with great sellers if they are not receiving feedback.

Yes the thread is over 10 years old but the problem is getting worse.

Message 333 of 333
latest reply