cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer Complaints? eBay Complaints? There are none!

I see these forums are literally filled with complaints from sellers but none from buyers or from eBay. What does that tell ya?

Message 1 of 701
latest reply
700 REPLIES 700

HERE IS A BUYER COMPLAINT

Message 421 of 701
latest reply

I am closing my account completely, I use paypal and always did the 14 days out, as that's how I get through each month.  I know they charge more than Amazon and are actually getting their stuff from Amazon, but to me its worth it to be able to pay 14 days after, now they have switched it to pay after delivery and nobody accepts that option anymore. And they don't tell you in their ads that they either do or don't take it, so I put somethings in my cart, and go to pay and something doesn't allow it, so I have to remove everything and pay one at a time to see who allows it and who doesn't. That stinks.  I rather go back to Amazon and get free shipping with a fuller cart, than pay a few dollars more on ebay for the same exact item.  I won't pay the sellers to resell amazon products if they won't allow me to pay after delivery.  Doesn't make sense to do that. 

Message 422 of 701
latest reply

so true!!!

Message 423 of 701
latest reply

a buyer and I have a complaint!!! In September I ordered a handbag from

tyrant1211.2014 I STILL don't have the handbag and it is impossible to contact anyone at eBay!!
I will write them a letter and let them know I am agry, so angry I am complaining to the state business licenseure department for the state of California and see how they like that!! If they get enough complaints the state will shut them down!!

Message 424 of 701
latest reply

Not anymore.  The new management favors sellers and screws honest buyers.  Get real.

Message 425 of 701
latest reply

yes **bleep** EBAY is a SCAM!!! I  Buyer change inside item. we show picture ebay" from ebay to pay him from my paypal account. Buyer kept item and got refunded!!! I have been in "on hold hell" with ebay for nearly 40 minutes!!!!  Customer service is NONEXISTANT with ebay.  I'm done!!!!!

Message 426 of 701
latest reply

Trying being a seller and you will find out all about the ebay evil buyers who will do anything possible to get something for nothing. They lie , cheat and steal and ebay does absolutely nothing to protect it's sellers from the abuse.
Message 427 of 701
latest reply

I have always been an honest buyer and have avoided disputes whenever possible.  Yes, there are some bad buyers who try to cheat sellers, but I'm not one of them and it isn't right to judge all by the actions of some.  I've had a few really bad sellers, but most have been excellent. Now it seems that the new management favors sellers and truly honest buyers have few rights.

Message 428 of 701
latest reply

Yes, there are some dishonest scammer buyers who file fake disputes to get freebies, but I'm not one of them.  And I agree they're disgusting and should be stopped. Customer service is a joke, especially since they took away their email and live chat so they can hide.

Message 429 of 701
latest reply

I have a complaint.  I can not get any help dealing with a crooked seller. 

Message 430 of 701
latest reply

I concur.  I doubt I will have anything to do with ebay again.  They are no help whatsoever.  Their site is totally confusing and you just go in circles

Message 431 of 701
latest reply

It tells you ebay sides with the buyer because they have the sellers account info and they can just take the funds from your account and you can nothing about it. Ebay is like the Nazi, you do what the tell. Most of the phone reps are from other countries and cannot even speak clear english. Ebay bleeds it sellers for every penny they can get. Their days are numbered.

Message 432 of 701
latest reply

It tells me that ebay is just very difficult to work with, and in my case, I am a 100% seller, no complaints, no problems, no returns, no nothing, perfect record with ebay, and they just continue to hold my money, promise it will be released on a specific day and it's not released, and I generally have to call them repeadedly, about holding my money, as they obviously make millions of dollars holding on to people's money for as long as they can, which is why I so hate ebay.  Combine that with the high commission charged and a commission charged on freight and then on PayPal, if there was a better way, I am going to take it.  No wonder people go outside ebay and try and move the seller away from ebay, it's no wonder.

Message 433 of 701
latest reply

plrease help

Message 434 of 701
latest reply

Seller sent or someone sent me tracking number from another package where it looked like the sellar sent me the package and i singned for it which was not true. I did the resolve thing explained the situation and they favored the seller. I can tell they never read my complaint they just saw the tracking no. that showed delivered. I could not find the file upload where I have the picture from the post office of the tracking number package  switch. I BOUGHT A DRONE THIS WAS A SMALL envoplope with that tracking number on it. The post office knows this. Yet ebay still favored the seller. I'm now in an appeal where they sent me to ic3.gov. This should have been an easy fix. I dont know about ebay anymore after years.

Message 435 of 701
latest reply