cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A warning

Moderators, I don't know where to put this post so if you can move it to the appropriate place if necessary, I thank you!

This warning is to everyone especially those of us that are older. You have a little money put back, you have a will, you think everything's okay but it's not. When you leave this world your kids/grandkids whatever will still have to fight for their inheritance. 

Put a person you trust on your bank accounts, CDs, IRAs, properties. If you don't, even if there's one heir, that person will have to fight & they will have no money to pay for funerals, your bills etc...

Please heed my advice so your heirs don't end up in a bind. Thanks for reading & have a great day!

Patricia
eBay member for 25 years
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

A warning

For anything that you can, designate them POD - payable on death.  All the beneficiary needs to claim is ID in their name and a certified death certificate. If I'm not mistaken you can have multiple beneficiaries. Nothing to go through probate and the money is transferred immediately.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 2
latest reply