cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our eBay dedicated watches board!

Welcome to our dedicated forum for watch-related topics. Engage with eBay experts and fellow watch enthusiasts to talk about collectible timepieces or our new programs like Authenticity Guarantee and Escrow. eBay is built on community and watches attract some of our most passionate and dedicated users.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Welcome to our eBay dedicated watches board!

some watch buyers do not have a clue what a screw down crown is

they might think its busted or they might not like the dial color and are just making up a reason for return

I am sorry this has happened to you but there is only so much that can be done when a buyer is determined to get a refund

@alexvie-1 

Germantown proud Germantown strong
up the whiskey hickon
moving right along
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

How long does the authentication of a watch take after receipt of the product by the authenticator?

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

This is Althewatchman,  I'm seeing a significant drop in used/refurbished watch sales.  Is this because of the new tax requirements or just buyers reluctant to buy in this particular market at this time or inflation cutting into disposable income etc.??

I sell predominately "Buy it Now" not through "Auction Only" sales.  I have hardly sold any of my watches at auction, I just do not see a good return that way.

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Hello.  I'm looking at a watch for $2,300.  However, it does not have the Authenticity Guaranteed logo.    can I pay extra to have it authenticated?  other watches have the logo or state that you can pay extra to add this service.  this watch doesn't seem to offer that. 

Thanks, 

Joe

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

I just sold my Hublot Areo Bang and I offer free shipping. I have a service that I use to ship through FedEx that will insure the value of the watch. eBay is forcing me to use their label, which only insures up to $1000. My watch sold over $9000. How do I cancel Ebay label and not get charged so I can print one with the company I use?

Thanks

Phil

Message 20 of 20
latest reply