cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1920 d au standing liberty error ??

1920d au tanding liberty 25 cent coin error part date .see photo it has the 0 plus the bottom part of the 9 and 2  .it looks like it came from the mint that way .whats it worth ??? thanks

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: 1920 d au standing liberty error ??

@fforce

You should send it in and have it graded. The grading company will be able to grade it for you and determine if it really is an error.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Well since you have already stated that you like to distroy coins it doesn't really matter what you do with it now does it. It is your coin do as you see fit. 

Have fun with your coins and yes I did get that message also. Please don't bother the collectors on here with your discussions since you have decided to state that you don't listen anyway. Marry Christmas to you all

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

It's worn at typical high point.Not a mint error.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

hi the coin is a error as i took it to 2 dealers and they have been in coins for more then 60 years each .i have 1 more dealer to take it to who deals in errors but its a long way from here .so when i get their i get their no hurry. the high points are not worn but the low points are not their on 3 numbers and their is also a line on the rim that looks like part of the 1 struck side ways .the coin also looks struck thrue a very unique coin .never seen one like this in my 64 years in coins .

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

You have already stated you don't listen to what people say to you so I'm not sure why I am wasting my time, but if you go to the CONECA website and look up your coin if it's an error it will be there if it isn't their it isn't.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Yeah....rare error....it's worth a million. I could I have been so naive.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

their are new errors found all the time and from what i am told by people who are in the know says it is .not worth a million but it is a error .when 2 dealers with over 60 years each say so its so ..but it has to go to a error dealer for what the value is ..when i am on that side of town i will take it .its a long way from here .never seen a 1 turned  side ways .this is one for the books for sure .

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Send it in to get graded then! if it comes back as not an error, don't be surprised.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 9 of 9
latest reply