Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Identify Doll

Can anyone help me identify this doll? Thanks

IMG_7122.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Steiff bear ID help please

I am trying to identify a value for my steiff bear. Would anyone be able to help please? He has moveable limbs limbs and a working music box

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Flash Cards

Can you upload Step Ahead Alphabet cards and Sailor Moon plush

to reach more customers

I sell doll clothes and there are so many competitors. I would like to know how to reach more people without spending loads of extra money. I have an ebay store , but things are so slow.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coleco Cabbage Patch Dolls

I used to be a dealer of the Coleco Cabbage Patch Kids. I sold them all and now, I want a few for my doll collection. I know times have changed and many dolls have been destroyed but I am baffled at the overuse of the word "rare" and the high prices ...

Ideal mera doll captain action

Hi the markings on an Ideal Mera Captain Action are W -12 on the neck and M-12 on the bottom.Has anyone seen T-12 on the bottom.thanksJo

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

doll identification

about 5 in highI found this charming lady and know nothing about her. I didn't pay much. I can find no identification marks on her. She seems to have composition head, hands and feet, wire arms and legs, nicely made and quite expressive. Any ideas?

20190331_154739.jpg

Resolved! Bubble Cut American girl Barbie? Help-...

I have a vintage Barbie Doll and I'm trying to identify it... The right cheek is imprinted (not raised) "1958 mattel, inc u.s. patented u.s. pat. pend."The left cheek has a raised "2"Her feet are marked with a raised, "USA" She has sleepy eyes, benda...

Doll values

I have a Yolanda Bello's doll #3295D. Can you give me a value for her & her name?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

1984 Cabbage Patch Kids

I got these three Cabbage Patch Kids that I plan on listing in the near future. They were donated to my church for their rummage sale. They were not able to sell them so they gave them to me to try and sell here. I know close to nothing about these t...

Doll identification

Hello! please help me to identify this composition doll. I've never seen such face

Most Marked as Helpful Authors