Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

barbie sports fashion outfit

Trying to find a match for a barbie outfit so I have somewhat of an idea of what to expect when I list it. Cannot find this outfit with a white board anywhere. Outfit consists of pink whistle, pink, white and blue swim suit with jacket and a white ki...

Ebay resstricted my selling

Hi there. I am wondering if this has ever happened to anyone. A few months back I listed some single Barbie shoes that did not have mates. The title stated Single Barbie Shoes. So both lots sold and then I get a complaint from both buyers stating tha...

Resolved! Please help to identify miniature 2" Hippo animal that converts to different animal marked J@P China

I have found just one of these between searching eBay and Google. Terapeak also points to the same gold one listed on eBay. Can anyone help with identifying with this little guy? TIA - fivetoner2" Plastic Hippo Converting Identifying marks to a Lion

20210729_215849.jpg 20210729_215907.jpg 20210729_215759.jpg 20210729_215915.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer Scamming is Rampant here and will never stop

Why are there so many buyer scams on ebay? Ebay is mostly a community of buyer scum and Ebay lets this garbage continue. There is no seller protection so do not believe any of the propaganda that they feed you about seller protections. I sold a $300 ...

vero

Why are my preowned toys listings being removed by Vero ?They are genuine not fake items just preowned ?Does this mean preowned items can't be sold?How do I know which ones?

ITEM NOT AS ADVERTISED!

Table Family Game, with Wooden Pegs, Ancient Chinese Checkers. THIS ITEM SHOULD NOT BE SOLD ON EBAY! IT WAS ALLEGEDLY "NEW" BUT THE GAME BOX WAS TORN, DAMAGED AND HAD TO BE REPAIRED WITH TAPE. THEN I FOUND OUT IT WASN'T MADE OF WOOD, BUT SOME UNKNOWN...

deltalady1946_0-1626533362993.jpeg deltalady1946_1-1626533803165.jpeg

Consignment / Purchase

Hello: I am looking for a consignment seller who can help me liquidate a chunk of my doll collection. Or a buyer who would be willing to purchase the lot outright. What I have to sell now is several Emma Clear ladies, several very fine parian shoulde...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors