Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

And now for something completely different from the usuall complaints & requests for identifications

Hi fellow toy and hobby enthusiasts, Some of you may already know about this. On Sunday night November 28th, at 9, E/8, C the History Channel is starting a new series The Toys That Built America. For those who have cable or stream this could be an in...

Resolved! my first auction

I did my first auction, and on about the 3rd and 4th day 2 bidders retracted their bids and my bids stopped coming in at that point. I recfeived a message from another bidder that she wanted to know if she won because she got a message from Ebay (the...

Resolved! Anyone Else Tried to Get on the Community Boards and Couldn't Unless They Clicked on an Agreement?

I have not been able to come to the Community Boards for some time because there has been a requirement that I click on an agreement to let somebody or other act on my behalf? I wasn't going to agree to something that did not make sense. I asked eBay...

Can anyone help ID this (Inuit?) doll?

Hi I have this older doll, she appears to be from the 1960s or so. She has a red terry cloth body and fur clothing sewn on. Her face is vinyl/plastic. Would you say she’s Inuit? Any other information or suggestions for how to list her would be apprec...

D75DF6D3-96FA-4608-8DC9-AC9DCAEFD8C5.jpeg 62BAC2A9-8151-4FC3-B820-167C489A0ED5.jpeg C38E560A-C6FA-4541-A606-0F48546117EE.jpeg

Resolved! Can anyone please identify this?

Seems like a viewer, but there is an image disk on just one side. It has a pistol grip, and a light and spinning disk on the front. I can provide more detailed pictures but I'm hoping someone will recognize it right off the bat.

IMG_8895.JPG

Need Help Identifying Mattel Kelly Clone Dolls

I have 12 Kelly Clone dolls that I need help identifying who made them. Each one has "Made in China" on the one side of the doll's back and on the other side are 7 distinct letters/numbers and that is it. Example of an identifier is 59JOA11. They are...

IMG_1502.JPG IMG_1490.JPG IMG_1491.JPG

Need rag doll iD, please.

Hello. Can anyone tell me whether this is a Dean’s Rag Book doll? Thank you in advance.  She is completely made of stuffed oilcloth and there are no tags or identifiers. I know she’s seen better days but I got her very very inexpensively. I am deodor...

C871E6E2-1C90-41AF-9727-FE83633D8C70.jpeg 26C5DA23-C98E-4D4D-BAA9-9F932CA6F2B5.jpeg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors