Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help Locating Stuffed Animal

Hey Everyone,I have been desperately looking for this stuffed animal horse for ever!! Actually my whole family has been for the longest time. My little sister was given this tan horse with dark brown feet and a white nose and white ribbon at birth. S...

FullSizeRender.jpg

return item and money back .

if i return back a packet the money who i paid will sent back in my card account with the money who i paid for international shipping . i return back all my money or no? please anser to me someone .

Fidget Spinners

I purchased a bunch of Figdet Spinners from Ebay and others. Now, I am being told that they contain lead in the bearnings of some of them and will probably be banned or discontinued until this is fixed. Anyone else heard of this yet? Also, hear they ...

Resolved! Motorbox Ferrari 500 F2

I recently bought a die-cast car at a Garage Sale and was just wondering if anyone can give me some information about it andhow much it might be worth. On the bottom of the car is Motorbox 500 F2 A1742. Thanks!

IMG_0025.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying a doll from the mid 1970's

Can anyone help me identify this doll? It is from the mid 1970's. I think it is approximately 18 inches and maybe a soft body. Photo was taken when it was given as a Christmas gift in 1975-76. Please help if you can. I am trying to find one for purch...

Commonwealth bear- flower design

Hi! I'm looking for stuffed bean bears like these! The brand is Commonweslth and they have a flower design on them. They are not plush but almost quilted? Thanks!

Resolved! Barbie's Ken Doll or who?

Hi...This 12" male doll was in a case with other Barbie Dolls. I can't find a male doll that looks like him. Perhaps it is a "married" doll? He has hands that rotate at the wrists and one hand reminds me of a GI Joe Kung Fu grip hand. It looks like i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors