Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PInk Disney vehicle

Hi I have been searching to find what set this little vehicle goes to. All it says is Disney.Thanks

28674.jpeg

Tiny Hilda

I have a doll marked on her upper back & neck: Tiny Hilda 1989. It also looks like it has By F. Howard. I have searched to no avail. I do think it is a reproduction, but I cannot find this name anywhere. Any ideas??

DSCN0657.JPG DSCN0666.JPG

Resolved! Need help with ID of this tiny hard plastic vintage doll!

Hello my friends. Getting ready to sell this little 3-inch, hard plastic fellow and do not know his origins. The hat is early marblized rubber. He reminds me of an old cake topper. Any help would be much appreciated. Marypaisley.

plasticboy.jpg

Can you sell an item not as advertised if you talk with the buyer?

So I just sold this toy school bus. I have 2 of them. They are both complete with all of their pieces. I have decided at the last minute that I want to keep the one I just sold. The other one has all of its stickers applied on the bus and the bus I j...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Margaret O'Brien? Please help identify

Vintage rooted red haired doll, green glass sleep eyes, 18", jointed. Dress fits well but no idea if original to doll. Vinyl head, hard plastic (heavy) body. I guessed Margaret O'Brien due to red hair and looks to be about from that era. Head turns, ...

Resolved! What should i do ? taylor swift doll

This doll is new in package Taylor Swift Our Song dress doll Collection Toy Guitar. the only thing is i think the batteries are dead makes noise but don't really play. do i sell as is saying might need batteries or do i take it out of the package and...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need Help Locating Stuffed Animal

Hey Everyone,I have been desperately looking for this stuffed animal horse for ever!! Actually my whole family has been for the longest time. My little sister was given this tan horse with dark brown feet and a white nose and white ribbon at birth. S...

FullSizeRender.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors