cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you sell an item not as advertised if you talk with the buyer?

So I just sold this toy school bus. I have 2 of them. They are both complete with all of their pieces. I have decided at the last minute that I want to keep the one I just sold. The other one has all of its stickers applied on the bus and the bus I just sold hasn't had the stickers applied yet. If I talk to the buyer about this and she is ok with me sending the other bus, is this ok? The buyer is still going to get one of the buses with all of its pieces even if it isn't the exact one that I listed. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can you sell an item not as advertised if you talk with the buyer?

@kbalb93 wrote:

So I just sold this toy school bus. I have 2 of them. They are both complete with all of their pieces. I have decided at the last minute that I want to keep the one I just sold. The other one has all of its stickers applied on the bus and the bus I just sold hasn't had the stickers applied yet. If I talk to the buyer about this and she is ok with me sending the other bus, is this ok? The buyer is still going to get one of the buses with all of its pieces even if it isn't the exact one that I listed. 

That would be a good idea. As long as the buyer says it ok, there shouldn't be a problem. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply