Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coloring books, what should they be today?

Hello to everyone, who is interested in this topic. Who likes coloring. I would like to ask you ... what coloring book would be ideal for you today by style, price, subject matter, designs quantity, page size ... etc. Thank you!

Resolved! 1972 Doll pattern instructions

Is anyone familiar with a 1972 "Teen Dream Wardrobe" by Original Toy Corp? It features a set of instructions for pieces of doll clothing and each is already cut out with appropriate trim supplied. Each outfit is in a plastic bag ready to be sewed usi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Something is just wrong about this

I tried to find a way to report this to Ebay so they can look into it, but they do not have an easy way of doing so. SOOO I figured I would put it out here for you all to check out and comment on. Look at this listing. item 352010287840. If I was not...

How can I post a video to show a toy is working?

Is there a way to post on a listing a video to show a toy is working? Or do you have to just post "action" still shots? Maybe a You Tube link but that sounds like alot of trouble?? Thanks for all help. Much appreciated.

Toy ID HELP

Need help with with this action figure, this was purchased from Kmart at the same time the Star Wars Action Figures were released in 1977, A Transformer?? And any idea of what it's worth??? Tks

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with ID on these figures

These figures are 12 inches tall. They have light weight plastic bodies. they aren't marked at all. any ideas? Thak you.

DSCN5477.JPG DSCN5478.JPG

tin tank toys from 60s-70s

found these in attic. very nice shape cosmetically. inserted new batteries. but do not power up. The Masudaya light goes on but wheels do not engage. since I am naive on this, is it probably corrosion from batteries left on? Is that alot of work to f...

Wooden horse on glider, leather saddle, string tail, Europeon construction, need info

Hi all, I have a great flea market find, a wooden horse on a glider with a leather saddle and string tail. The screws are old. I can't tell if the eyes are glass or not, they have irises. I think they are, I tried to push my fingernail into one and i...

DSC00266.JPG DSC00267.JPG

Great SELLER --- Station500

Just wanted to let everyone know that the seller --- Station500 --- went above and beyond himself. The item was that I received was in question and he corrected it. It took awhile because he is in Germany and I am in the USA. What he sells is GREAT! ...

Why are people listing Power Ranger items as "Legacy" when they are originals

I have come to notice that many Power Ranger auctions listed are using the word "Legacy" in thier titles? Now as far as anything titled Legacy are the recent new releases of the Original MMPR Dinozord, the Green Dragonzord and the White Tigerzord alo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors