Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broken Athearn Diesel Axle Tubes - Inexpensive Repairs

Tues 1-23-18 12:31 a.m. Athearn axles have a tendency to crack, the wheels loosen in axle tubes, and the locomotive can fail to run properly. The root cause of the failure is that Delrin (axle material) is not annealed. Over time, the Delrin shrinks ...

Theory on How HO Locos are Damaged During Shipping

There are a variety of reasons that HO Locomotives are damaged during shipment via USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc. : 1) Shipping in the Upright Position - Plastic, die cast or brass locomotives can be shipped in the upright position. Items may be placed in th...

HO Train Packaging Failures from ebay Sellers

Re: Revised General Information on Packaging Damage to HO LocomotivesHO Locomotive Packaging Techniques to avoid pilot (cow catcher), drawbar and coupler damage.1) Splint packaging - Bubble pack / tape with HO track or 1-1/4-inch wide paint stick spl...

Need assistance in locating the correct transformer......

I purchased the FWI-4M Metallic JetWing Upgrade Kit for Optimus Prime and i thought that i had the correct figure that this upgrade would fit but i dont, i need to know which edition of Optimus Prime the upgrade kit goes with and if anyone has the fi...

3D Prints

I've noticed several undecorated HO scale locomotive shells for sale that look like they may be 3D printed. There was one seller who actually statedf that the item for sale was 3D printed. Has anyone had any experience, bad or good, with a 3D printed...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Teddy Bear ID

Can anyone tell me the name of this teddy bear? ...and the company if you know it... apparently it's quite hard to find and I can't find it anywhere... The heart lights up and it records a few seconds and then plays it back. ...from the 1980's... The...

007.JPG

Civil War dressed toys

I'm looking for assistance in identifying these two? Does anyone know who they are? Thank you in advance for any help,Diana

DSCN0764.JPG

False Advertising

I have sent two messages to the seller in regards to an item I bought in September. The item was listed as a Power Ranger, it was given to my grandson for Christmas, for he wanted the Purple Power Ranger for his collection. After opening it for Chris...

Does anybody know what this is?

Picked this up at a yard sale. Thought it might be a flower press, but I think I'm wrong. Does anybody know anything about it, please? What I know: The disks are waxy wood. They stack and are removable, and the top ledge can be moved downward to crea...

Flower Press 003.JPG Flower Press 009.JPG Flower Press 012.JPG

Help with doll id

Hi, Anybody recognize this doll? She is rubber and approximately 7 1/2". Thanks for your help.

DSCF9231.JPG DSCF9236.JPG

Resolved! Need Advice on Potential Doll Purchase

There is a doll currently listed on eBay that I was interested in buying. I would love to have that doll (!). It is listed in a totally wrong category and was found by chance. It is a Buy It Now of $500+ , which is a very good deal. It is a specialty...

Porcelain Doll ID Help

I bought this old doll today. It is about 24" with porcelain head, hands, and shoes. Dress with lace. Looks like human hair. There is a name on the side of the head near the ear but I can't read it. MON something for the last name. Any help with ID, ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Comic Strips Lyman Young

Seeking value information on these Lyman Young comic strips. They are all in excellent condition with very little rips. There are about 300 total! Anybody know anything?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors