cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warhammer Sabertooth Games Horus Heresy TCG Cards Values?

Am having tons of Warhammer Horus Heresy Cards from Sabertooth Games that I would like to put on Ebay for Sale. But I need some help with this. I have tried to Google it as they call it, but I can not find any kind of Information as to what these Cards is having for Estimated and Actual Worth/Value of each and individual Cards as well as Sets of Cards.

The only thing I can seem to find, is actual Card Lists that shows actual numbers and Pictures of Cards and what year they released and where and how.

Nothing like correct Values or Estimated ones. Can somebody help me? Does anyone know  a good Source/Website, where I can get this checked?

I am also having some WarCry Cards and would like to know these as well.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Warhammer Sabertooth Games Horus Heresy TCG Cards Values?

No one out there that could give me a helping hand with my Cards?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

First time I heard of this card game.  There is a UK eBay seller that has most of the cards listed in singles. I would check him out.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I've  never heard of them either, been selling toys for over 40 years.  You likely know more than anyone of the value.  In the end everything has the exact same value, as much as you can get somebody else to pay for it.   Auction them off and you'll get your figures or you could also set the prices yourself as there doesn't seem to be many listed.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

First time cards sell on low budget..you sale on auction style

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Low budget some of you say, and the exact same value.

Not many sellers here on Ebay as far as I know, and the one who is actually selling quite a few here I have sent message and he/she is not responding.

Some of the Cards I can see here, as I have too, and many I can not see at all. Horus Heresy first came out in 2003.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply