cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selling sports cards

Can someone give me some advice on  the best way to sell my cards. i have been doing different things over a year now and im still not finding a simply way. I have over 50000 cards. i just need help on selling and making a little profit

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

selling sports cards

And I think that's precisely the problem.  The number of trading cards available in all types on eBay is massive.  Then there are the other internet sites selling cards as well.  Perhaps you could also access the new trading card shipping option which provides tracking to save money.  Anyway is it possible to set up custom bundles that could be more attractive to buyers.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

selling sports cards

My opinion is should find a shop to sell them all with 30~50% market price once if you really need money.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

selling sports cards

i know just enough about sports cards to know that ~99.9% made since about the mid 80's are virtually worthless individually...

i would search sold listings to see what kind of groupings are getting the best price per card, and try that...

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

selling sports cards

you need to sort them by sport and year. then research ebay what players cards are selling for big bucks. and then hunt for those players cards.

or dont sort anything but you have to look at sold listings of the different sports to see what players cards sell for a lot.

search sold listings for what PSA graded cards sold for and this will give you a good idea to look for which of your cards are worth bothering to try to sell.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

selling sports cards

Actually things have changed drastically during the past year and sports cards are HOT again. I mean crazy hot, even lots of cards made since the 1980s are now selling for big bucks when they are in good condition.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

selling sports cards

@kevincal20 wrote:

Actually things have changed drastically during the past year and sports cards are HOT again. I mean crazy hot, even lots of cards made since the 1980s are now selling for big bucks when they are in good condition.

interesting... maybe i'll try to sell some box sets i've got... if i can find them...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply