cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know nothing about these Anime figures - needs help please

I know nothing about Anime figures so if anyone knows anything about these figures I would

appreciate the help. 

The only thing that is marked is the white pillow under the laying down blond girl. It says 2006 Alcot

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: I know nothing about these Anime figures - needs help please

The blond girl figure with the pillow might be worth quite a bit. The other figures with no markings might mean they were made in China. I would take them to a local comic book shop in your area. Hope this helps.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

The brown-haired boy sealed in the plastic is Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass-- he goes with that plastic base.  Not sure on the other ones but I'll look around to see if I can figure out who they are!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@lex-talon wrote:

The blond girl figure with the pillow might be worth quite a bit. The other figures with no markings might mean they were made in China. I would take them to a local comic book shop in your area. Hope this helps.Smiley Happy

Nah, I'm pretty sure they're all legit-- most anime figures have their markings/copyrights on the bases rather than on the figures themselves, but unfortunately these are missing their bases (except for Suzaku) so there's not much to go on there.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you very much to both of you for taking the time to help me with these anime figures. 🐵

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Okay, the blonde is Karen from Triptych.  Still trying to figure out the others...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Wow...Thank you. 🐵

Message 7 of 7
latest reply