cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before Ebay removes a seller who does not ship items?

New seller had listed 3 diecast cars which were sold but never shipped. Seller does not respond to messages from buyer or Ebay. I was buyer #2 and Ebay refunded my money. Seller listed and sold another car after my refund but did not deliver it. Seller now has 3 negative ratings from buyers and 1 good rating as a buyer, giving her a rating of 25%. My question is: how long will Ebay permit this seller to rip off buyers before seller is removed from Ebay?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How long before Ebay removes a seller who does not ship items?

Have never ever seen a seller with 25%.  Seems like the blade of the guillotine should be descending just any moment now.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes I see the seller, Im sure ebay has already blocked them from listing anything..but they can still purchase items..for now.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If i were you i would of called ebay after 3 to 5 days, it is better to deal with them over the phone than it is to email them. Always look and see how many items they have sold too, if it is not many don,t even go there. If you don,t recieve the cars or the money chalk it up to a learning experience. Good luck.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply