cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, ID 3 toys for me??

Hey, everyone!

I think I solved my medieval knight mystery with a little research.

But these three are tougher. Any guesses? I know the curly-haired dollie was made in China. The cat is from Italy. The clown is marked Made in Taiwan. No ther markings. Are these modern? I'd love any info.

I'm looking for manufacturers, etc. There's no info where they came from, I've been hot on the trail.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help, ID 3 toys for me??

Just my opinion, but the doll looks like a doll from QVC and the clown from a discount store.  The cat may have some value, it is a push up cat.  There have been some sold on ebay for around $25.00.  The doll and clown I do not feel have much if any value, may want to consider donating them.   Hope this helps!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Just my opinion, but the doll looks like a doll from QVC and the clown from a discount store.  The cat may have some value, it is a push up cat.  There have been some sold on ebay for around $25.00.  The doll and clown I do not feel have much if any value, may want to consider donating them.   Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@croeb4ubuy wrote:

It does help, thank you! The QVC-ish doll (that does make sense now that you say it) isn't brand-new, she came in rather musty and the seller said she was found at her mother's house, I think?--but I was assuming she couldn't be more than 10-15 years old max. I was looking for a make on her but can't seem to find her.

The cat is a push-up cat, yes. He's so cool.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Folks, in case this will help anyone in the future, I think I ID'd the cat! Mfgr: probably Fomlet (Italy); possibly ~1950-1970. Thanks again!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply