Toys & Hobbies
Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Medieval Knight - Elastolin?

Good morning! Can anyone help me ID this beautiful little knight and horse? It's in two pieces. There's a little stick that inserts into the knight (ouch) to keep him on the saddle. I think it's an Elastolin but I don't know the age. Would he probabl...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Barbie Identification Mattel Inc. 1966 Malaysia Red Dress

Hello, I dont normally have this much trouble finding information on a doll, especially a Barbie, but I am getting stumped on this one. I checked all the Holiday Dolls and did not see one that looked like her. I also tried Christmas and Claus, but no...

IMG_6798.JPG

Help with doll identification

I have 5 porcelain dolls from my mother's estate that I need help with identifying and pricing for an eBay auction. I know one of them is a Shirley Temple but not the year it was made. Comments and contacts would be appreciated. I can post photos. Th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Disney Descendants Doll

Can someone tell me what this doll is called? When belly button pressed her chest lights up and pulses.

Resolved! Who are these guys?

Can anyone tell me who/what they are? Their feet are weightedand they are just like a Weeble. Thanks!

RC monster truck 4drc555

Fake photos RC much smaller then adverting listing shows scammer. DONT buy cheap junk screw fall out made really cheap. False listing 4drc555 get your money send you junk no refund

barbie fashion booklet

i have a booklet that came with my barbies that is called exclusive fashion by mattel. it measures 3x4 with 34 pages not counting front and back pages. have not seen any and am interested in finding out more about it.loads of pictures of costumes and...

Need help from a UK savvy eBayer!

Hi. I wonder if anyone can help me. I’ve acquired a doll that pretty much only has relevance in England. I decided to try and “turn on” international shipping to the UK. It looks good in the app, but I see it says both “Sells to the UK” and “Does not...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

2015 Disney Hasbro Doll Chest Lights Up

Disney Hasbro Doll 2015. Disney Descendants doll Mal, I believe. Can't find what she is called, has a clear plastic chest plate that lights up and glows when belly button is pressed.

Seller selling fraudulent, vintage copycat items

Hi. I don't want to get in trouble with Ebay gov't so I am not sure if it's ok to mention user id or store name, but there is a seller who is altering original Hot Wheels Redline toy cars & selling them as original. They take an old original, disasse...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors