cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay store / Personal account

Hello, 

I have a personal ebay account with 100% feedback & I'm thinking of opening a ebay store & I have the following question: If I get a negative remark on my store will it reflect on my personal account ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated !

Thanks, 

Ralph

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Ebay store / Personal account

@tatiabonil  Feedback is applied to your user ID even when you have a store... you are the same person selling items.

A store front is just a different way to display items when you have a lot to sell and can also save you on selling fees depending on your sales conversion rate.

You are a fairly new seller with most of your activity being more than a year ago.   As such you may have selling limits on the number of items you can list a month and the $ amount.     Opening a store will not remove the limits.

Right now you just need to list to your max allowed each month.  You get 50 free listings a month.

Once you are able to list more and are listing between 70 to 100 a month then try a starter store for $7.95  Only sign up for a monthly contract in case you wish to cancel.

Store fees:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-selling-fees?id=4122

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I’m curious to know why you are concerned about a ding on your personal account. If you have one it won’t prohibit you from making purchases(or affect you in any other way, really..).
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

thanks

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I like to see that 100 % feedback but if I'm going to get into the ecommerce game your right, I will get some dings from time to time. 

Thanks, 

Ralph

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Not necessarily. I was just curious. Best of luck to you! 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply