cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choose One & Pass It On.....again

🙄Well, once again someone at Ebay decided that the old game HAD to be closed because it was an old post...so let's try to start this thing again.

Same rules as the old game

Chicken or Fish?

Message 1 of 632
latest reply
631 REPLIES 631

Re: Choose One & Pass It On.....again

wandering

desert or tumbleweed

(great.....now I've got an earworm of that song about "the tumbling tumbleweeds".)

I got to watch something on tv.....where this lady goes out, collects tumbleweeds & turns them into chandeliers.😒 

Like the "dust bunnies & cobwebs" aren't enough decor.

Message 376 of 632
latest reply

as soon as I saw 'tumbleweed' I thought of the same song!  Thanks a lot 😂

I grew up in NE and some of the tumbleweeds back in the day, grew to a pretty good size.  Not only that, they were tough as nails.   Get a good 40-50mph dust filled wind and those things will roll, bounce, and clear a 5 strand barbed wire fence in one leap.   I'm trying to visualize one of these 'yooge', sturdy t-weeds as a chandelier.  I guess if you were into rustic, dust bunnies, and swinging cobwebs mixed with a little shabby chic, a chandelier of this type could look pretty good...using the fine wire with tiny lights(battery op.)  Oh, and don't forget a pair of cowboy boots sitting around to add a little ambience.

desert

storm or cactus

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 377 of 632
latest reply

cactus

juice or porcupine😂

Message 378 of 632
latest reply

juice

Fruit 😉 or cleanse 🤢

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 379 of 632
latest reply

cleanse

explosives or forklift.

😏

Message 380 of 632
latest reply

😂mad dash to the mailbox again?

explosives

diarrhea or zits

Message 381 of 632
latest reply

No, no.......I'm thinking of "spring cleaning".🤔

If I lay down for a bit....it will pass.

zits

comic or prom😱

Message 382 of 632
latest reply

comic

relief or con

Message 383 of 632
latest reply

con

air or tact

Message 384 of 632
latest reply

air

port or hot

Message 385 of 632
latest reply

hot

pocket or pants

Message 386 of 632
latest reply

pants

cargo or down 😦

Message 387 of 632
latest reply

down

town or under

(the tv just ran an ad for "Mando" men's body deodorant......"For Pits, Packages & Feet".)🤤

Hurry up, coffeemaker.

Message 388 of 632
latest reply

under

cover or wear

I guess I need to pay more attention to what she says......missed the packages😐

Message 389 of 632
latest reply

.......maybe a "porch pirate" stole your package.😁

cover

girl or up

Message 390 of 632
latest reply