cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Day in Paradise.......

Oh the palm trees sway so beautifully and the sun on my face is glorious.  The smell of suntan lotion just makes me want to run up and down the beach.  But, I think I will just sit here, soak up the sun, watch the little crabs and observe the natural curve of the earth out there over the ocean whliest I flick the sweat from my umbelicus.  The Blue Hawaiian tastes so good with coconut rum and I love those little umbrellas !  More of those Royal Creem Crackers too would be lovely.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 3,155
latest reply
3,154 REPLIES 3,154

@markedward65 wrote:

Made a post in a pic thread and got 5 kudos..

--5-  7

heart

***********************************************I'm amusing myself~WARd**************************************************************************
Message 391 of 3,155
latest reply

Good for you!  I know you have some in other places as wellSmiley Very Happy

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 392 of 3,155
latest reply

We're supposed to get some rain tomorrow night - be nice to clear the air up some. 

Managed to get a big bowl of raspberries off our vines - they are super yummy.  Having them for dessert tonight.

I am tired tonight - wonder why?  Worked at the office yesterday and from home today.  Be so glad when this is over with.

I think we need to scope out sites for another buzzing over the 4th of July weekend.  I hear the grimrucks are making plans and it would be fun to annoy them!

Grilling burgers tonight with roasted cabbage for me and tater tots for dh.  Topping the burgers with pepperjack cheese.  Yum.

Early to bed tonight - going to be a long day tomorrow.

funny-cat-tired-of-work - Copy.jpg

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 393 of 3,155
latest reply

Monday.  That is all.

punch - Copy.jpg

“and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks.” ― Douglas Adams, Life, the Universe and Everything
Message 394 of 3,155
latest reply

Love your Monday cat!  I liked your Sunday cat too because I did get on the puter but only for a few minutes because my head crashed into the keyboard again.  I was tired when I got on and knew better...should have just gone to bed in the first place!!  Sunday was just a long, busy day for some reason.  Went out in the morning came home for chores then went out again, came home and worked in the yard, did laundry, yada yada yada.  Was pooped.

Today was the usual Monday...busy.  As much as I enjoy 'fixing' Claudia, sometimes it is another chore because she takes a lot of time and progress is slow.  She is so cute though; doing more things that add to her character.  We had a bit of storm this afternoon.  High winds that blew my pots around, but ruined one of the neighbor's trees and another down the street.  We got over an inch of rain.  Storm came up from the south which is kind of weird.  No watering to do tonight though, yay!  And it dropped the temperature 10* in just a few minutes.

I think we need to organize another buzzing on the 4th too.  Reports from the fairies are favorable for grimruck shenanigans.  They reported to the Court and the Queen is in chambers right now.

Sleep tight.

Message 395 of 3,155
latest reply

QueeofheartM.JPG

This queen does not put up with any grimruck nonsense.  She has been known to say: "OFF with their heads!!"

Message 396 of 3,155
latest reply

Sounds like you were busy Shirls - no wonder you were tired!  I'm tired too, but I think I have everything under control, maybe.

Gorgeous day yesterday - actually got to eat dinner on the patio.  I love summer.  Your weather has been really odd this year - did you irritate the weather gods or something?

The Queen can be mean, can't she?  But it's one way to keep the grimrucks in line. 

Before I head out for the day, here's something corny for you:

corgi - Copy.jpg

Message 397 of 3,155
latest reply

Did you ever get those appts set? I remember you said the Dr was not in your network.

***********************************************I'm amusing myself~WARd**************************************************************************
Message 398 of 3,155
latest reply

Corg-key!  A little corny, but I love the dog's expression changeSmiley Very Happy  Was in CO a few years ago and saw a German Shepherd/Corgi mix.  It was really a neat dog!  Had the shepherd head, hair color, and long tail but, had the corgi body.  Friendly too.

Mark ~  I did get the cardio appt, but not the other.  Guess I need to get to work on that.  Apparently, even if a doc does not show as being in your network, does not necessarily mean they aren't. Thanks for asking.  Maybe the one I want to see IS available; just need to call there and find out for sure.

Sure is nice out this evening.  Actually feels cool with the nice breeze this evening.  Would be a nice night just to hang out on the deck.

Message 399 of 3,155
latest reply

Ok, a Corgi/shepard mix would be neat!  Must have been a real cutie.

Calling aroiund on docs in network for insurance is a pain.  I got told my long-time GI doc was no longer covered by my plan the other day - argh!  They are working on getting it fixed but still irritating.

Guess I get my bathroom remodeled sooner than I think - found a leak yesterday and have to pull up half the floor so might as well get it done now.  Like I needed another project right now.

Off I go - long day today but the move will be over with soon.  Hooray, because I'm tired.

tired cat.jpg

(and too funny - wouldn't let me upload this because it didn't like the title of the image.  Really?  Are we 12?)

Message 400 of 3,155
latest reply

Smiley LOL  I think it is because the mattress has no sheets......snort.

BBL

Message 401 of 3,155
latest reply

Wondered if you'd catch that!

Message 402 of 3,155
latest reply

These eyes don't miss muchSmiley LOL

Loved the cat!  His little head must have crashed right onto the mattress....kinda like how mine likes to crash onto the keyboardSmiley LOL

Message 403 of 3,155
latest reply

run, run, run, run - my batteries are almost dead I think.

batteries - Copy.jpg

Message 404 of 3,155
latest reply

Now that is the way a dog should be able to live.  Chubby because he gets good food.  Clean because he is well cared for.  Cushy couch and pillow for him to just doze in peaceful bliss with tongue hanging out.

Some don't have it that lucky.  Another 8 dogs found at another residence; emaciated, filthy squalor, etc. etc.Cat Mad

And Rootie.....you are running on the fumes......you better fill up!

Message 405 of 3,155
latest reply