Did you mean: 

We Chat folks

See if this works. Cannot reopen the deleted board

Message 1 of 562
latest reply
561 REPLIES 561

Re: We Chat folks

039449023c61882d948c127d7b5776e4.jpg

 Getting ready to go to Laura's. More snow so will have to clean off the car again, but nothing major.

Be back later today.

Message 136 of 562
latest reply

Good morning!

Have fun and drive safe!

Nothing going on here.  chilly 38 and cloudy.

Just normal to-do stuff.

klhmdg  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
Message 137 of 562
latest reply

Is this still an active thread?

Message 138 of 562
latest reply

yes.

every day. Not doing a new thread for each day. Just continuing on one thread.

Message 139 of 562
latest reply

14e67ad78e78ef1dae96fb1af82408d5.jpg

 Monday January 23

Message 140 of 562
latest reply

Great day at Laura's yesterday. My little brother, his daughter and granddaughter were there too. So much fun. So much talking! 

It was really nice to catch up with what everyone has been up to.

Message 141 of 562
latest reply

@whering660 

I sent out a bunch of offers this morning. My sales volume has dropped below top rated seller. Not that I think that badge is all that important, but sales have to pick up or I have to stop trying to sell here. Fingers crossed that some new easier to ship inventory moves. I will keep trying until my store subscription comes up for renewal in May.

This is really getting bad.

Message 142 of 562
latest reply

Hi Radine! 

I finally grew frustrated and I took my inventory to a consignment auction. One time 25% fee, no packing, no shipping...wonderful. 

I hope you’re doing well other than the slow sales thingy.

My parents are going to be here sometime this week. They will be sliding between weather and doctor appointments. My dad is going to a urologist today. He had to be on flomax in the late 90’s when he had seed radiation on his prostrate. He thinks he needs it again. 

Anyhoo, the original plan was to come up today. We are supposed to have snow tomorrow night into Wednesday. 

It’s super cold and I need to get a few groceries. Bad combo.

Diane

Message 143 of 562
latest reply

I missed the post about going to Laura’s house. That sounds great.🥰

How is her dad?

Diane

Message 144 of 562
latest reply

Laura's Dad is doing about the same. Not great but not bad.

Hope your parent's can get a visit in. The weather here has been really icky. But it is January I guess.

Radine

Message 145 of 562
latest reply

Good morning.

Radine, glad you had a good time. Sounds fun!

Im taking the car to get a cleaning from the oil bath when they left the oil cap off.  Too early on a Monday to deal with.. but it will be done.

Hopefully they give me what I want and I dont have to leave and file with the BBB.

Message 146 of 562
latest reply

Sounds like fun...not.

When will I learn. I sent out an offer,it was accepted and paid. Now where the bejeebers is that thing? 

Maybe I should just go back to bed.

Message 147 of 562
latest reply

Well, I found that little item right where it was supposed to be. Just something set on top of it.

On the other hand, something just sold that I know darn well I unlisted and tossed out months ago.  How the whatever does that happen. I don't have it. I know I don't have it. I am careful when I unlist something to be sure it is longer active.

I QUIT

Message 148 of 562
latest reply

I have no idea how that happens. I have had it happen once and it was an item that sold over  year before.

I cant prove it was an eBay thing but 99% of my stuff is 1 only so.

I changed the car appointment to Thursday.

I think I forgot my meds yesterday and today is not a good day. I got real dizzy, headache and now chills. Not sure if it is a meds issue or I am coming down with something.

Message 149 of 562
latest reply

Well, I hope you are not coming down with something. Sorry you are not feeling well. 

I do know I have made mistakes before. Like use similar listing and forget to change the quantity. I do have a lot of listings that have more than one. But I know that could not have happened with this one. Just not having a good day.

Radine

Message 150 of 562
latest reply