Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Trouble Listing Items

Hello, Lately we've been having trouble listing items on eBay. What will happen is that when we go to create a listing, fill in all of the details, upload images, etc. and finally hit "List Item" at the bottom the page the screen will just flash and ...

Resolved! Adjusting Column Widths and Customizing Table on Active Listing Page

I am trying to update my Seller Hub active listing page https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active I cannot adjust the column widths like I have been able to do in the past. When I hover over the column, the little icon for adjusting the width is missing. Al...

Listings are duplicating

I have relisted some items with the 80% off fees promotion, but it keeps duplicating item numbers. I have used 38 listings but the number of listings remaining says 36 and keeps decreasing. Why is this happening?

EIS not offering shipping to UK

I had a customer contact me who wants to purchase from me, but EIS is not providing an option to the United Kingdom. And they are a previous customer of mine. Who previously purchased product through the same listing. Using EIS. The business policy u...

How to download eBay Purchase History in CSV / Excel file (as of Feb 2023)

To download your eBay Purchase History you need to use Chrome browser and install the extension/plugin called "eBay Purchase History Download". It's free, too! It is very quick and easy. Saves a CSV file that you can open in Excel or Sheets. There is...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thumbnail Size & Search Result Size Broken?

We have noticed the past few days that the search results & thumbnail size default to LARGE no matter what size you choose in the options. The option size applies correctly on the options tool, except the size doesn't change in the search results. We...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors