Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller hub orders "to ship" shows same old orders already shipped no current ones

When going to seller hub orders page, listings of items to be shipped do NOT include the orders that need to be shipped, but continues to tell me to ship the same 4 items every day (which were shipped days ago), resulting in an inability to print shi...

Ebay standard envelope not filtered by approved category when posting

Listings allow you to choose ebay standard envelop regardless of category with no warning or filtering. On going to print label Ebay Standard Label will be greyed out due to " not available for this category " If Ebay's label system can filter when E...

Unable to send buyer invoice, says tools are a vehicle.

I listed several heavy auto shop tools in the correct tool categories on ebay motors. Due to their weight (some of them are heavy enough to need freight shipping), I said in the listings that I would invoice buyers for the final shipping cost after t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payout failed

Ebay says might be something wrong with my bank account info. It worked for you yesterday and nothing has changed. Please advise.

I think my seller account has been deleted for activity - how do I get it back?

I haven't listed anything on ebay for around 10 years. I have an account that I used for selling, had numerous feedbacks, perfect rating etc, but can no longer log in with it. I suspect it has been deleted for inactivity?? Is there a way I can get it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors