cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller hub orders "to ship" shows same old orders already shipped no current ones

When going to seller hub orders page, listings of items to be shipped do NOT include the orders that need to be shipped, but continues to tell me to ship the same 4 items every day (which were shipped days ago), resulting in an inability to print shipping labels conveniently, instead I have to do them one at a time from the app "sold items"page.  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Seller hub orders "to ship" shows same old orders already shipped no current ones

Do the correct orders appear here?

https://www.ebay.com/mys/sold

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you for replying.  They do but it takes me to the app where I can only print one label at a time.  Luckily whatever the glitch was it resolved yesterday.  Thanks again!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you are using a mobile device and eBay links are opening in the app, and you do not want that, you can change that.

If you are using an iOS device, tap and hold an eBay link that opens in the app and you should see options so that the link does not open in the app.

If you are using an Android device, go to your device Settings: Apps: eBay: Open by Default: Open supported Links and choose "Do not open in the app".

Message 4 of 4
latest reply