Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't Sign In or Out of Ebay with Brand New, Weird, Complicated, Incomplete Security Measure Photos

Just started at 11:45 a.m. eastern time May 7, 2024. Tried to sign out, ebay requiring "Security Measures" to sign out of my account. Went to different browser, tried to sign in new "Security Measures" . "Please Click on all Entities similar to the f...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Captchas missing content

It's bad enough you make me fill out a captcha but now they are coming across empty. I can't see the image to pick and it's not letting me click past them because you make it a requirement to login. I eventually got one with missing pictures that did...

cap1.JPG cap2.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second...

I have been getting this error over, and over again the past week.Error:Well, this is embarrassing.We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.Please try again later.Doing searches, I see that this has come up over time. I am no...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

ebay home screen & others

May 7th & 8th while trying to add new items for sale ebay is "going down". "home page" down but other things work is message appearing. I have tried google chrome & microsoft edge I am on east coast so there is a 3 hr difference from ebay. Anyone els...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gift card scam

Does anybody know if they can drain the money off your gift card with a picture of the barcode and just the last three digits of the number underneath that little thing that you scratch off they don't have all 13 digits just the last three

Ebay seller page loads are SLOW!

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR DAYS!!!! I would think it would be fixed by now NOT! So it's time to complain. Sellers pages load half screen and stall for a time before completing Also scrolling down gives you a BLANK PAGE! Click on a sellers item and no...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Descriptions Not Loading

Has anyone else noticed that some seller descriptions aren't loading? I've tried clearing my cache/saved site data and it didn't help. It doesn't do it on every single listing, but enough of them to make me think that it's a site problem since it's o...

saved search notifictions

Ebay has stopped sending my daily saved search ebay email notifications. It has been suggested that I go to the saved searches page and select stop email and then later select get email. Is this a fix?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't save Buy It Now price when Listing

I cannot create a Buy It Now listing (not an auction). When I commit to listing it, I get this in red: Looks like something is missing or invalid. Please fix any issues and try again.Buy It Now price The Buy It Now price that I previously entered is ...

Cancellation not rec

On May 1, 2024 I received an Ebay notice that I had sold an item. Within 5 minutes, the buyer wanted to cancel because she said she made a mistake by buying. I answered within minutes that I APPROVED the cancellation. On May 4, I received an email fr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors