cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is my jersey coming?

Hello! So I bought a jersey from fullmoonjerseys last in May it came in early June, now my brother ordered me a mackinnon jersey last Friday, but it hasn’t showed up, and today is  Wednesday , is it coming or is it Canada right now? When is it coming dm me as soon as you can please 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@rogue_5895 wrote:

Hello! So I bought a jersey from fullmoonjerseys last in May it came in early June, now my brother ordered me a mackinnon jersey last Friday, but it hasn’t showed up, and today is  Wednesday , is it coming or is it Canada right now? When is it coming dm me as soon as you can please 

You can use the tracking number that should have been supplied by the Seller  to see when your item was shipped and where it currently is.  That would be the best way to find the information you are looking for as posting on the discussion boards is not going to accomplish anything as the odds of your seller happening to look at your message in here and even realizing who you are is basically slim and none.  Many Sellers do not ship same or even next day and since your item was purchased on a Friday there is a good chance it did not get to the shipping company until Monday at the earliest as many Sellers do not ship on the weekends.

If your brother is the one that ordered this, unless he happened to change the shipping address in both Ebay and Paypal there is a good chance that the item is being sent to him as Sellers are supposed to only ship to the shipping address on file with Ebay or Paypal depending on who they are looking to for protection.  So get the tracking information from your brother and then search on USPS.com or whichever shipping company was used for this shipment so you can get an idea of not only where it is going but when it is due to arrive.

Hope this helps you.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I'm confused.  The ID you posted under just registered on eBay yesterday.  So you didn't buy something in May using this ID.  If your brother bought this jersey on Friday, like twnpop said, it likely didn't ship until Monday.  Three days is a little soon to panic about where it is, especially if it was shipped from Canada.  Patience Grasshopper!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply