Sports Cards, Memorabilia & Fan Shop
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

worth the money grading for jordan rookie and fro joy ruth??

I'm not a super collector nor do I pay to authenticate cards. how much would it cost to get a good looking jordan rookie and a couple Ruth Fro Joy cards checked? the jordan especially looks slight chance legit. is it worth money to find out they are ...

Dear eBay.........

QUIT "FIXING" THINGS THAT AREN'T BROKEN!! CHANGE, FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE, IS NOT THE ANSWER!! Get rid of the mandatory GTC. Biggest boondoggle in years. We know what works best for us and our inventory. And now the required item specifics. Half of th...

When is my jersey coming?

Hello! So I bought a jersey from fullmoonjerseys last in May it came in early June, now my brother ordered me a mackinnon jersey last Friday, but it hasn’t showed up, and today is Wednesday , is it coming or is it Canada right now? When is it coming ...

Helped Needed with Old Baseball Photograph

I was going through my old sports memorabilia collection, and I came across this signed photo. I went to many baseball card shows back in the 1980s, and got a lot of autographs from old-time players, but I can't remember this player (or coach?), and ...

Need info on authenticating Nile Kinnick autograph

Hi everyone- my brother and I are wanting to sell a Nile Kinnick autograph that belonged to my dad. We don't have any experience in this, so I had some questions. I searched this board and see mentioned places that authenticate. Do you send the autog...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Suggestions for Trading Cards

Hello all, I am fairly new to selling on eBay and have maybe gotten a few weeks under my belt. I started out by listing some items of minor value at Free Shipping to understand the shipping costs, ebay costs, paypal costs, etc. and learned that shipp...

Where are you group people? And what's your verdict about THE WORLD SERIES!!

Hello friends, long time no see. I had a hell of a time finding this place again. What do they do, stick you guys in a basement cubicle? Surely there must be a way to advertise or direct folks to this group, instead of to sporting goods, hobbies, toy...

User avatar by Scout
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

How Ridiculous is EBAY's new GTC on all fixed priced listings for store owners?

How Ridiculous is EBAY's new GTC on all fixed priced listings for store owners? Yesterday I went online to see what items sold and what items ended from my listings. I also knew I had both fixed priced and auctions available to list being it's the mo...

Re: The New MLB

What do you guys think in regards to the new MLB?Records for total home runs and strike outs for most every team.I am not a huge fan of it to be honest and I realize it is what it is.The pitching is so watered down and about 10 ballparks are like lit...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors