cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear eBay.........

QUIT "FIXING" THINGS THAT AREN'T BROKEN!!  CHANGE, FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE, IS NOT THE ANSWER!!

Get rid of the mandatory GTC.  Biggest boondoggle in years.  We know what works best for us and our inventory.

And now the required item specifics.  Half of them aren't even relevant.  Bulk edit doesn't work, so have to do thousands of listings individually.  I've wasted the better part of the last three days on this foolishness.

I certainly wouldn't be doing any advertising, to draw attention to such a poorly run enterprise, until it works as well as advertised.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Dear eBay.........

@moes-sportscards wrote:

QUIT "FIXING" THINGS THAT AREN'T BROKEN!!  CHANGE, FOR THE SAKE OF CHANGE, IS NOT THE ANSWER!!

Get rid of the mandatory GTC.  Biggest boondoggle in years.  We know what works best for us and our inventory.

And now the required item specifics.  Half of them aren't even relevant.  Bulk edit doesn't work, so have to do thousands of listings individually.  I've wasted the better part of the last three days on this foolishness.

I certainly wouldn't be doing any advertising, to draw attention to such a poorly run enterprise, until it works as well as advertised.

Last I heard was that Ebay actually took what few programmers they have working on fixes and moved them to the Managed Payments program which is not progressing as fast as Ebay had hoped it would.  They obviously do not care if the site is broken as long as they get Managed Payments up and running in time to force ALL Sellers into it so they can not only make more money from the processing but also then control all aspects of your business including how quickly you get your money from your buyers.  Don't be surprised if you have start sending your items out to the buyer before you have the money in your bank account once everybody is forced into Managed Payments in 2021.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply