cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone know if this Pittsburgh pirates liriano bobblehead is worth anything, never released

Does anyone know if this bobblehead is worth anything,  he was traded before the giveaway and they were destroyed.  Please see pics. thanks

20220514_211658.jpg

Screenshot_20220514-211732_Chrome.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Anyone know if this Pittsburgh pirates liriano bobblehead is worth anything, never released

I have no idea of the value, but since most of them were destroyed, I would think it definitely has value.

If you are looking to sell, I would list it as an auction, with the starting price at the lowest price you are willing to accept.  I would think it would get some action.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I would look up "Levin bobbleheads" in Completed Items to see what is selling and the values.    I don't see any problem of you listing this item at $150-$200 and make sure to put "RARE" Never Released Levin bobblehead in the title.     This is a good starting point to see if anyone would watch the item and maybe they are interested. 

I'm no expert at bobbleheads but from what you said this item never was released , so very few exist and so it commands a premium.  Look at the normal ones which sell that are the same height and size and multiply the price by 3 to 5 times that price is a good starting point too.  Like I said,  I don't deal in bobbleheads, but you can start the price around $200 and go from there.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much.  That helps me out alot! 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

In order to determine value we also have to consider the condition of the bobblehead (any marks, damage, chips, etc.)  Minor marks I would consider Near Mint condition.  Is the bobblehead in the original box (opened or unopened)  What condition is the box.  Any stickers or tags on the box and condition of stickers and tags, etc.

For example, if one of these normal mint condition in box bobbleheads sells for about $40 then this one will be much more since it is rare. 3 to 5 this price maybe.  $120-$200 in mint condition in a mint condition box.  Near Mint bobblehead in a near mint box would be less. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply