Sporting Goods
Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buying

what i hate is when im buying fishing/boating items it says where it is and its really along way aways i think ebay should make it that the seller says loacated at the town it is,, not where the seller is

Ebay search options for Sports Cards

Lately I am running into a problem too often. I will type in a search like "Ezekiel Elliott Auto" looking for autographed football cards. Many of the cards that show up will be Digital Cards. If you are not aware of it, digital cards are not real car...

Searching for Emil 'Red' Sitko Notre Dame Jersey, 1946-1949, old or new

Looking for football jersey for late Emil 'Red' Sitko, #14, Notre Dame, 1946-1949. I want a jersey to honor Emil as he and my father were roommate together after the war. I am hoping to find new or used jersey. Any idea where, who, what? Thank you.FM

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ski Pole Handles

Can someone tell me how this type of grip on a ski pole is referred to? Are poles being made this way anymore? Thank you.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

PSG Jersey Authentic or Fake?

Hello!I have this PSG soccer jersey and it have a label with silver stripe and word authentic but inside tag don't have any numbers but word only 100% micro and care tag. It looks and feels like a quality jersey.Thank you.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need a Fisherman's Help

I'm looking to ID the type of fish that is mounted here. Also, is there a special name for this unusual (to me at least) mounting style? Thanks for your help.

FISH HEAD (3).JPG FISH HEAD (1).JPG

A purchase I had made....112519002016

Is there anyway i can go back and see the original auction page i purchased this item from?? I tried and it told me the seller has updated the page since my purchase. I have a descrepancy question concerning the description about the item and want to...

SOCCER JERSEY

Need help, not sure if this jersey is real or fake . Any ideas on how to tell. Not sure the value

MEMO0035 (1).JPG MEMO0036 (1).JPG MEMO0039 (1).JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

VALUE - IF ANY - OF USED MONTREAL EXPOS BASEBALL

I know this baseball is pretty beat up and it also has the name of a bank (Caisse Populaire Marie Reine du Monde from Montreal) written on it. Is it worth the trouble listing it or should I throw it in the garbage (recycle) bin?? Many thanks!

DSCN3059.JPG DSCN3060.JPG DSCN3061.JPG DSCN3062.JPG

Other sellers stealing my pics

I have a unique situation here. I sell my product on ebay and amazon. I just found a seller on ebay who bought my product on amazon and is reselling it on ebay with a 6$ price hike over my price. (this is a product that I create and sell). So he is u...

fake project x golf shafts

look out for people selling fake project x rifle flighted golf shafts.I just got a set today and they are already on there way back to the seller.The ones I got had different or no serial numbers at all on the butt of the shaft,and the shaft sticker ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors