cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tracking not updating

Hi Everyone,  looks like the tracking is not updating on one of my recent sales. Used eBay's label.  When we check the tracking on the U.S.P.S. site all is A-Ok.  On my seller hub orders page we are stuck on "printed label". Took to post myself - Got my scan - Have my receipt in hand.  Oh Boy...............

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

tracking not updating

How long ago did you ship @jbbowers12012 ? It can take 24 hours for USPS scans to populate to eBay.

That said, I've seen similar issues recently with eBay's tracking popup not populating USPS scans.

Which item was this for?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

tracking not updating

How long ago did you ship @jbbowers12012 ? It can take 24 hours for USPS scans to populate to eBay.

That said, I've seen similar issues recently with eBay's tracking popup not populating USPS scans.

Which item was this for?

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

tracking not updating

Finally updated............Better late than never.  Thanks!!!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

tracking not updating

I have bought I ate since fedb 22 it is stuck at Dispatched by US Carrier three weeks on after receiving new tracking id 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

tracking not updating

All I'm getting are blank pages whenever I enter a tracking number on USPS website. This has been going on for a few days apparently. I refunded a buyer because they said their item never arrived. It showed in transit on eBay for 4 weeks..then just stopped. Anyhow after a bit of investigating and using the mobile version of USPS it showed the item as delivered but won't populate that info onto eBay. So now I'm out my product and money. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply