cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

simple return questions...

Hi, I'm Italian ebay user and I selled a brand new sealed item on ebay.com. The buyer after 5 days has received the item start a return process for item as not description, I requested to send me pictures and after two days (at ebay time limit to solve the question) he send picturs that show exactly the pictures as auction and description. In many years I have already suffered scams and I decided to accept the return ( shipping label and import fees to Italy are expensive ).
My questions are:
- if the item I getting back is exactly as auction pictures/description, how I can do ?
- or if the item I getting back is damaged ?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi I love Italy! I think maybe you can take some pictures after you receive the items and upload them to the return request. I'm not sure it's just a suggest.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@games-invaders wrote:

I decided to accept the return ( shipping label and import fees to Italy are expensive ).

When you click to Accept an international return @games-invaders, you have to provide your buyer with return shipping, whether in the form of a prepaid return label, or the money to buy the postage. Have you done that?

There is nothing you can do about what comes back, whether as described or damaged: You still have to refund within 2 business days after its return.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yes already send the return label, last time I accepted the return on suggestion from ebay staff the item I received was damaged and this time I thinked to get more protection from ebay accepting the return by myself 😕
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

If you offered free returns, you could have deducted up to fifty percent of the refund if the item was damaged. But since you have no returns, there is nothing you can do.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 5 of 5
latest reply