cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping

so i sold an item i have to ship today. This item was listed for 20.00 plus 5 dollars shipping. However being new to this, I saw that the buyer had paid a total showing 26.95. but chose a shipping of 15.95. home delivery through fedx. Im confused as the amount paid would haver been as it states for tax and shipping included . When i go to print shipping label  it is 15.95  chosen buy the buyer, but there is also another option for ups 3-5 business days still getting on time for 5.95 .When i go to print this option it gives the option change or preview. when i preview it it shows a generic example label . When i choos change it only reverts back to the 15.95? thats 3/4 of my value . What do I do?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: shipping

You eat the loss and consider it tuition in the ebay school of selling.   

Unfortunately, the way you set the listing up, FedEx home delivery is a valid option and $5 is the amount you specified as the charge to the buyer.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Looks like you have all your listings with $5.50 FedEx shipping.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

For the die cast car you chose Standard shipping and picked FedEx as the method. You needed to choose USPS First Class. You can still ship it USPS as both methods are Standard.  And you need to revise the shipping in the rest of your listings. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@michelle_marie_sales wrote:

but chose a shipping of 15.95. home delivery through fedx.

No, the buyer chose the $5 shipping option that you offered in the listing.

Not much you can do is make up the difference, then fix your other listings.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 5
latest reply