cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping cost for a vinyl record

Being new to selling I;'m curious about something. I have some rather rare records i want to sell and the first one i want to put up i looked up on ebay and found a few people selling the same one. But the shipping they ask is nothing compared to what i found. I did a calculations on the USPS, fedex and UPS sites and for the smallest box i can fit it into the lowest cost i could find was over $12. This was for a box a inch over the size of the record and 4" deep to accomodate packing material. There are people selling the album for amounts that with that shipping cost plus all fees would net them next to nothing or nothing at all. How are these people shipping so cheap? these are not big sellers but idividuals like me selling off thier own record from the look of it. Is there something i need to know about getting things shipped cheaper?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: shipping cost for a vinyl record

I would not recommend display board unless you are talking about something other than what I think, it's not firm enough.
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: shipping cost for a vinyl record

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 17 of 17
latest reply