cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international shipping

Hi, I am a seller and getting ready to handle my first shipping for international and have some questions.  I have have an item listed for $xxx and 18$ domestic shipping.  If I accept an international order, how does that work with the domestic shipping charge.  I know I have to ship to the ebay US site but who pays the shipping to get from me to the US ebay international location?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

international shipping

You only pay the shipping to the ff in this country.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

international shipping

You only have to make sure it has tracking to the address(domestic). Freight forward from USA to another country is not your problem. However, there is this "estimated date of delivery" to its destination which is in the USA not the buyer's country. Buyer might contact you where is my item the future? Usually I send a polite email  its onward per "freight forward" to your country because you the buyer chose freight forward which can take longer. Best to be polite when talking to the buyer and do not ghost the buyer.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

international shipping

@sestout8rs3 

your item is shipping by eBay International Shipping. eIS

with eIS you ship to one of the two US hubs. eBay will provide that address on the label.

buyer pays you the listed amount for domestic shipping

you purchase the label for shipping domestically

buyer pays eBay for the rest of the trip

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

international shipping

Hi Guys, I'm about to send out to an item to a customer in Hong Kong  The label shows an address in Hong Kong, am i missing something here? Shouldn't i have an address to the hub? thanks in advance

Message 5 of 5
latest reply