cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international shipping

I noticed this morning that the item value is showing in red on the customs form and it's not letting me print an international shipping label. Is anyone else seeing this?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: international shipping

Hi, 

Did you solve the issue ? , I called ebay this morning and  they told me the reason why on the value custom form box showed red its because the system don't allow decimal so we need around up the value . if the value its $19.99 then put $20 instead and it will let you print 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I have the same problem right now for print label to Australia

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I went to "Shipping Labels" to look at previously shipped items and it's doing the same thing when I click on "Print another label". So it's not just that one particular item. 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Same here. Monday means new update. Sellers it seems are locked on the "Value" of the item and "Shipping Weight" of the item. I see no good from this update and it is already causing problems on our side.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for your input. Yes Mondays can be hell. (It's not the first time) I was pretty sure it was a glitch and not just me but wanted to make sure.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I reported it this morning and made sure the customer service rep created a ticket and escalated to the tech team. I strongly suggest that everyone having this problem do the same thing. The more people who report it, the quicker they will fix it. Another typical eBay update that causes more problems than it solves.

...and don't get me started on the elimination of categories and the new search function based on item specifics - I'll be surprised if anyone can find anything they're looking for.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I cannot print out a label either for international shipping to Canada

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Hi, 

Did you solve the issue ? , I called ebay this morning and  they told me the reason why on the value custom form box showed red its because the system don't allow decimal so we need around up the value . if the value its $19.99 then put $20 instead and it will let you print 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Wow thank you, that worked like a charm. I wish eBay would tell people about this stuff. I was getting ready to do it through PayPal.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Worked for me also. Thanks

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I just asked about this very same thing.  Change the item value to the next rounded off figure and then the label will print.  Thank you for asking this question and helping me get my answer!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Thank you for the help!

Message 12 of 12
latest reply