Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what to if package is stuck at ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

any ideas?its been in i guess customs for 2 weeks, no movement, international package(India Post)it was just body lotion May 21, 202110:02amARRIVED AT INTERNATIONAL SERVICE CENTERISC CHICAGO IL (USPS), 60666---May 20, 20213:09pmORIGIN POST IS PREPARI...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

INR case opend with Bank, not with Ebay

A buyer bought an item from me, and USPS was not able to deliver saying "Insufficient Address" since the buyer did not put the full/complete address. Thereby the item is getting returned to me. The buyer called their bank and opened a case (at their ...

Scamming sellers

Since when is it ok with ebay for sellers to cancel paid sales because the sale wasn't the price the seller got after final bidding wasn't what they wanted? Bidders do their bidding in good faith that the seller is not a scammer and will honor honest...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Tracking information does not match Scam

Here is my story; I purchased an item from a seller with 0 feedback. Item says delivered. Just not to me. Tracking number provided matches City only. Since the item was delivered it seems I lost the first case. Now under appeal.I have contacted UPS a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping

I have to have cancer surgery next week. I have many active listings and wondered how I can indicate when I can ship items out without cancelling all the list and then restarting after I'm feeling better.

international shipping i got a message from ebay in another language talked to ebay getting nowhere

so i sold a item on international shipping, thru global shipping program. i got a message from ebay in german. i called ebay, the representative told me not to worry just tell the buyer its on its way. the ebay person on the phone was so hard to unde...

Define 1 Day Shipping

Please educate me on 1 day shipping. I understood One Day Shipping or Same Day Shipping as being not just tracking uploaded, but parcels actually scanned, in the hands of the carrier within 1 business day. I recently purchased a few items advertised ...

Resolved! Why UK buyers get domestic shipping rates?

Hi, It seems that UK buyers get domestic shipping fees in spite of me being located in Norway. Whereas the shipping rates are standard international for other nations including my own. In my profile my location is listed as Norway same as the item. W...

International Shipping has turned into a horror show...

So eBay has decided it's going to dictate whether or not an International bidder can buy from my store. I have countries blocked and the option to block bidders in a primary location I don't bid to, they can still buy and pay. I put buyers on my exem...

Shipping

Can I ship using 2 separate boxes for one sale that requires 2 boxes. Can I post 2 tracking numbers for one sale.?

shipped an item to Israel

Vintage Gold Tone Magnifying Glass Pendant Necklace w/Ceramic Flower | eBayebay global shipping returned item to me. How should I handle this? Tracking is showing as in transit but it was actually returned to me. I'm still not sure why it was returne...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors