cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay shipping labels NOT printing again.

My printer is working just fine. Printed packing slips just fine.

Paid for eBay shipping labels. Won't print. Went to my seller hub, under Paid & Shipped, tried reprinting from there. Nope. Paid for duplicate eBay shipping labels. Won't print.

A tad on the PO'd side here. Paid for identical shipping labels twice that won't print. Now I have to cancel the duplicate labels and wait for USPS to refund me in the future.

Off to Pirate Ship to see if I can save my account from eBay late shipping defects.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: eBay shipping labels NOT printing again.

The ebay shipping labels are printing out fine on my side & I'm using a normal PC & Printer.

😎

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear you are not having this issue.

I printed my shipping labels through Pirate Ship when eBay labels were not working.

Enjoy your day!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Did the label preview open?

Is your browser set to open PDF files with Adobe?

What OS, browser, and printer model are you using?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

When you say it wouldn't print, a bit more detail would be good.  As others asked, did you at least see the label?  And when you print what happened?  How do you normally print?  Do you have a dedicated label printer?

I know with mine, it downloads and opens a PDF of the label in Adobe Reader in the browser (that is how I set it).  Then I can simply print, choose the label printer and boom.  Packing invoices I print on my main laser which is default printer option.

Gator08041971  •  Volunteer Community Mentor 2024
Member of eBay since 2000

Message 5 of 5
latest reply