cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't print labels this morning

this is the message I keep getting:

Error creating label: Sorry, something went wrong and we could not work out the reason. Please try again later.

everything was working fine but now no labels will print.

anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: can't print labels this morning

Hey eBay, just taking down the message saying "Please be aware that USPS are experiencing issues at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience and if affected, ask that you try again later." doesn't fix the problem. This is kind of like the post office fixing the complaints about long waits in line by taking down the clocks.

Still not able to print labels.
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

It is a paypal problem. I just checked mine & they can't show my balance at this time. Check back later.
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

Same. Nice to know it's not just me, but waiting for it to work again is like waiting for paint to dry. 

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

Seems to be working now
Message 19 of 24
latest reply

Mine just printed. Same problems with PayPal balance. All ok now.

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

I spoke with a Ebay rep who said that they are working on the problem. They advised me to create my labels thru Paypal until fixed. I was able to create a label thru Paypal without any issues. 

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Just got a couple of labels to print too. Get them printed while it is still working!
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Mine is working fine now. Did call Ebay when it wasn't and rep said it was a PayPal problem. She said they were told that Paypal was trying to fix. When the problem started for me did go to PayPal to print labels and it did not work. All ok now.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

Yep. Also, Paypal seems to be having issues as well. I finally managed to print using PirateShip.

Message 24 of 24
latest reply