Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers Beware FedEx Surcharges!

Last month I noticed my FedEx charges seemed unusually high and when I looked into them I found almost all had additional surcharges like the example attached. My estimated cost for FedEx Home Delivery was $11.56, actual cost was 3.5 times more, $38....

Mark item as "Delivered"

Hi!I have recently sold an item on ebay and the buyer received it, however it is not marked as "delivered".The carrier website states it is delivered when I enter the tracking number.How cay I mark this item as sold?

Label Printer Issues

I am using a label printer for 4×6 adhesive labels, but when purchasing a shipping label through ebay and trying to print. ebay will only setup the shipping label for standard printer paper, there are no options I can see to make sure it's printing i...

Shipping fees

When we put a sports card on at auction and offer EBay envelope for it, if it goes over the $20 threshold the shipping that shows has the EBay envelope as selected by buyer but is dimmed out and EBay has moved it to media mail. The price charged is f...

eBay Envelopes for Collector Cards

Just started to sell about thirty thousand collector cards. eBay's envelopes seem to be the ideal shipping. However, I am not sure that I can send the cards in a holder that will protect them from bending andf other damage. What are the rules for bei...

Shipping trading cards.

My father passed away in 2019 and while cleaning out his barn (he collected EVERYTHING and parted with nothing)I found about 5 boxes of sports and non sports trading cards. My wife and I are finally finding time to sort and price them. We have found ...

active fedex account

If it possible to link my Fedex account directly to eBay? I have a full set of redwing pottery and looking for the best way too ship (probably one at a time) as they are heavy. Also have a UPS account and the same question also applies. TIA Howard

Does Paypal charge a fee to print ebay shipping labels once you are in Managed Payments?

Okay, so I sold my first item under Managed Payments, and I understand the amount that ebay deposited into my bank. I printed the Shipping Label and must have used my Paypal balance instead of clicking Use Pending funds (or whatever that's called). B...

eBay Envelopes

Just started to sell about thirty thousand collector cards. eBay's envelopes seem to be the ideal shipping. However, I am not sure that I can send the cards in a holder that will protect them from bending andf other damage. What are the rules for bei...

How to handle shipping in two boxes. Split listing?

I have 14 Mikasa Christmas Tree flutes I would like to sell in one, or at the most 2 lots. They come in boxed sets of two. I know I can’t get them all in one shipping container but if I list it as one lot, how do I get two shipping labels? Would it b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors