Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change to UPS insurance claims process (eBay Labels)

Heads up to anybody that purchases UPS labels through eBay. eBay and UPS changed the system for filing lost/damaged insurance claims with UPS when labels are purchased through eBay. They used to have sellers fill out an Excel spreadsheet with info, t...

How To Ship Trading Cards?

Hi everyone, I'm looking for your expertise on listing & selling trading cards. I've been a little intimidated at the idea mainly due to confusion on how the shipping would work. I've heard that bubble mailers should be used over envelopes, as you ca...

Resolved! Shipping for sellers- still discounted?

I’ve been selling since 2002 (part time in the colder months). I have to tell you that every year almost, I have to re-learn various procedures as the landscape changes. This year looks even worse, very frustrating. I hate smart phones. They are a to...

This is unfair shipping policy for ebay sellers

Trust this is what you need. It's quite simple. There was a typhoon (as shown on the website below) and Speedpak did not open for business. We used HK Post instead because they were open on 2 Nov. It is not our fault Speedpak refused to do business d...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

meetups and shipping

so i sold an item to a local buyer who suggested we meet up to save him on shipping I agreed and he paid for the item online sans shipping. I have already left positive feedback for him My question is how can i let ebay know we met up as they are loo...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fed Ex $32.35 shippng Sneakers from Ca to NV???

Today I received Fed Ex charges for Shipping labels from December. I mailed a pair of Nike shoes to Las Vegas Nevada from San Jose California. The information I used to purchase the label: 3lbs, 13x12x6 Fed Ex home delivery and the cost of the label ...

eBay Standard Envelope always gets lost or stolen

Okay, so what is the deal with the disproportionate number of" lost" or "not received" items? It seems to happen at a much higher rate than any other shipping method and I'm getting really sick of having to refund buyers for something that is not my ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 2 helpful

How can I offer free shipping without a tracking number?

Hi, I sell small inexpensive decals and stickers ($4.00 up). I used to be able to stick the sticker in a regular envelop and mail it for 50 cents but since I have to use the Tracking number and the post office now uses zones, that $4 sticker now cost...

USPS Lost package

Shipped an item USPS Priority Mail it was insured. The package is lost. Has anybody delt with this problem? How did you proceed? Did you go through ebay? Open a USPS lost item case? Open an ebay case? Have buyer open case? How did you you resolve the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors