Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can I get a refund for shipping cost after I paid out-of-pocket when free shipping was available?

Sold and shipped a pair of basketball shoes, but hadn't realized a shipping label was provided. Shoes were being sent to an authenticator first. Is it possible to get a refund for the shipping fee that ebay charged on my order? Otherwise I've paid tw...

Meaningless "Order status" page: Paid vs Posted vs Delivered

Yes there is more granularity to be seen if a tracking number has been assigned for an order but not all items are shipped with tracking enabled. The Order status page is currently not serving either the Vendor or the Buyer in any meaningful way.The ...

eBay vs AustPost tracking 2023-08-18 134700.png
User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What "carrier" is this??

Never seen this before, and it's not among the options in my drop-down of tiers/carriers on my listing pages. Incidentally the seller sure has a lot of bitter neg/neut comments about shipping, and that's despite them being a TRS somehow.

36C1B67D-7128-4C73-95A0-663488B087A4_1_201_a.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Very confusing Shipping Policies

I just tried to make a small change in the description for one of my listings, and upon submitting the update, I got the following notification: It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Shipping policy - You've provided an invalid shipping p...

Package Damaged in transit

Hi All, I need some advice. I recently sent a framed autographed jersey, and the glass frame was cracked in transit, and the jersey became loose. I packaged the frame through professional sand sent through UPS, but don't know how to proceed with my c...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller, scammer, shipping and tracking

what do you do when you buy a item and the seller gives fraudulent shipping and tracking information, says the item was delivered , i contacted fed ex and opened up a case pertaining to this shipment, fed ex stated that this tracking number was not s...

Alaska Hawaii APO/FPO not included or excluded on my listings help!

Ok so the issue I am having is that Alaska Hawaii APO/FPO are not excluded in my shipping policy but they aren't showing up as places I ship to nor do they show up in my exclusions list which is only places the EIS program doesn't ship to. Does anyon...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Drafts and Shipping

In the drafts, on the shipping part. When you do calculated shipping and put your weight and size it is no longer showing the price range.This was very helpful to sellers, so we could figure out the best and cheapest way to mail our packages.For exam...

Difficult seller

I bought something a couple weeks ago that was listed as 'new' in the description, but when it arrived it was obviously opened/used and repackaged. I started a return to send it back, which they accepted. But i ended up contacting the seller and we c...

Resolved! Ground Advantage and package size / cost

Shipped an item by GA that I had expected to weigh 8 pounds with a package size of 17×17×6 inches. eBay calculated shipping cost: $15.14. Weight ended up being closer to 9 pounds, and the package size an inch smaller at 17×17x5 inches. Actual cost to...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors