Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help - buyer says item not as described.

This is the first problem I've run into while selling on Ebay. I'd like some input if you wouldn't mind. I sold an action figure (from 2005) that should beep and light up. It doesn't - the batteries are old. In my listing, I listed the item as NEW be...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for advice on insurance.

Hi,I have been away from ebay for quite awhile. My question is for advice on insurance for expensive items of more than 2k for which I would be unwilling to just absorb the loss.I live in CA, and the insurance company eBay suggests is not licenced in...

item sent to insufficient address ever returned to the sender.

Hi guys, i bought two things, both send to insufficient address, mind you, it wasnt incorrect, I forgot to add house number. Tried to fixed it as soon as I spotted it, but it was already sent. Contacetd sellers, they used GSP, so i dont know what cou...

How to remove Postage cost if a buyer collects?

Hi all, I would like to try and attract local business by giving buyers the option to bypass the usual postage cost on my items and collect it from our business premises...is this possible? They would pay for the items on ebay, through Paypal as usua...

Resolved! Item not received...european seller...tracking provided...

Hello fellow members...On Oct. 14th, I acquired several strands of beads at auction. The seller lives in Austria...I'm in the USA. I was notified that they'd been shiped on Oct. 17. 2 weeks went by....no beads. So, I contacted seller for a tracking n...

Resolved! Buyer trying to get refund for item due to buyer's remorse calming that the item is not as described

I have posted photo proof onto the dispute page showing otherwise as customer service told me that I should let ebay decide on the final decision, but from what I have read on here that ebay would refund the buyer non the less without returning the i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Parcel locker in el paso tx

So, i ordered something from china to canada (ON.) and USPS says my package was delivered to a parcel locker in El Paso TX. Does this mean i would have to go to El Paso to get my package? Or will i just have to wait and see what happens? I really app...

Accepted return

I've accepted a return from a buyer to purchase a return receipt. PayPal is holding my account hostage and I can no longer use it as an option to pay or receive money due to the open return on eBay. Im not refunding, simply exchanging the item. How l...

Resolved! Appeal return?

Hi, I appreciate any advice you can give on this case: The buyer bought a suit from me. I shipped it and the buyer left positive feedback upon receipt. About a week later, the buyer opened a return request. I sent the buyer a message asking if he ope...

Ordering on ebay

After only being a member of the eBay buyer community for a short time ,I have come to the conclusion that eBay is a **bleep** shoot.Some not all but I'd say some sellers , do not offer the products they described and in 3 out of 10 transactions that...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

First Class International using #2 Bubble Envelope

I have not sold anything international in a while. I've been on and off eBay for many years and when I restarted again for this last go through I had limited stuff so just kept it domestic, it was going to sell anyway. So now that things are continui...

Buyer asked for return, i agreed, never printed shipping label....

Hello everyone. Buyer asked for a return because item did not fit him, he did NOT file a case for INAD, because I had all the measurements in the listing, etc. Anyway, I agreed to the return, ebay sent him the info to print out a shipping label and r...

Return Request Not Going Smoothly...

Several weeks ago we sold a point and shoot camera. Got paid and shipped it out. Upon receipt the buyer contacted us telling us that it had hairline scratches on the view screen that he could only see when the camera was NOT being used. Despite our N...

international shipping address

HiI want to ship an item to Ireland. I want to go into an order with a US address and overide the address and input the international Irish address that I wish to send to.When I click on the address it will not allow me to change the country - if you...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors