Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TRACKING UPLOADED ON TIME AND VALIDATED

all of my metrics are perfect.... besides this. some items I sell are 1-5 dollars but do not apply for Ebay standard envelope labels so I just add a stamp... how do I avoid these defects ??

Seller does not offer worldwide shipping in his auction

I'm in the US, the item I wish to bid on Is by a seller in the UK. He has a bid on his auction already so is unable to add worldwide shipping to his auction. But has added my user name to his 'Exemption' list so this should allow me to bid. But when ...

Increase in "Undeliverable Address"?

I've only sold about 100 items in the past four months. But more than 5% of those items are returned to me in the mail due to an "undeliverable address" or similar. When that happens I always double check the shipping address is correct and contact t...

Buyer did not receive package. Bad tracking provided.

Ebay says package was delivered to buyer in Brazil. Buyer says she never received it. If you enter tracking number that was provided by eBay on the purchase order, it shows that it was delivered. But if you enter the same tracking number in Google, i...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Long duration of preparing shipment? Have I done it right??

Recently I made an order and completed my payment at instant. So I just waited there and looked almost every to see when would the status update. Time passed fast and it has been 7 days since the payment and nothing happened, still in "awaiting shipp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Standard shipping option gone

When an item is over a pound, I typically have always chosen "Standard Shipping" so the buyer doesn't see a specific service and expect it to be used. I want to chose the cheapest option once I go in to print the label. Just noticed that standard opt...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Got delivered a damaged item with UPS

I bought an item that got damaged during transportation. In my opinion the package was not adequate for how heavy was the item. Very thin box, thin foams. I made pictures of the damaged and the state of package and send to the seller. He told me that...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping options--Help, please

I haven't sold on Ebay for quite a while. I'm confused about shipping options. If I select USPS Ground Advantage, will Ebay calculate exact shipping cost and bill the buyer? Do I have to enter exact weight and dimensions when I list the item? And if ...

Resolved! Global Shipping Program

eBay tells me (twice) that my "Action is needed" regarding shipping of a book (I am the buyer). They seem to need it for "further details on delivery". The package has been shipped, so the information (my birth number): Please have (fødselsnummer) av...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors