Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Abusive Seller and Returns - I'm afraid of the seller's response and I don't have a box to return it

So I've had a terrible experience where the item arrived damaged, and missing the wall brackets that shows in the listing picture (on the item's label), and it was a "New" item. What arrived was a chipped piece of plywood, and the packing tape they a...

What happened to the shipping preferences page?

I am trying to edit the list of countries I want to ship to. The instructions say:1. Sign in to your eBay account and click on My eBay.2. Click the Account tab, then Site Preferences.3. In the Selling Preferences section find Shipping preferences and...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping label voided.... help

Hello everyone,A little history...Panic set in this morning as I printed out a shipping label only to realize that it was Saturday and NOT Friday. PO was closed so I came to the boards to see what I should do. Got mixed answers. I would have probably...

Returned item maybe lost

I accepted a return and the buyer supposedly returned the item on 2/7, but USPS tracking hasn't been updated since 2/12 and it says "Dead mail/sent to recovery center" and then "In transit to next facility." In the meantime ebay acts like I should ha...

seller shipping refund

i am a seller, i need to submit a request to ebay to refund shipping charges for item that was returned undeliverable, how do i do that?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer requesting return, claims item fake, is not - what do I do?

I am a long time seller, but this is the first time in all those years that I have a buyer who wants to return the item at my expense, claims the perfume is fake. I have told her that it can't be fake - it was purchased at TJMax - they don't sell fak...

Shipping options

Why does ebay offer "1st class large envelope" as a shipping option when it won't give you that option when it's time to print a label? And since 1st class envelopes are't tracked if purchased from the post office, doesn't that count as a "ding" sinc...

What kind of feedback would you leave?

A pet peeve of mine are sellers who ship a box in a bag.As expected, the box usually arrives totally crushed.Today I came across something even worse.I purchased a box of tea.The box of tea is actually bigger than a small Priority Mail box the seller...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors